LICENSED ELECTRICIANS PRACTICE (LEP)
Licenced Electrician's Assessment
Licensed Electricians Theory
Licensed Electricians Practice
Safe Working Practice
LET / LEP > ESTP
This course provides the skills and knowledge required to sit the Licensed Electricians Practice (LEP). Students will learn about mandatory testing, M.E.N. systems, visual defects, RCD's switchboard wiring and metering and other components assessed in the LEP exam.
To be eligible to sit the individual components of the Licensed Electrical Assessment, the following prerequisites are required:
- Signed Authorisation form from a Registered Training Organisation; or
- Electrician's Supervised (ES Class) licence; or
- 'L' licence from candidates who have held an ES Class licence previously; or
- Electrician's (E Class) licence. This is required for REC Technical Assessment; or
- Trades Recognition Certificate (for an Electrician) issued by Trades Recognition Australia; or
- Letter from ESV indicating eligibility to sit for the licensing assessment
All materials available for purchase from TTA
- AS/NZS 3000 Wiring Rules
- AS/NZS 3008 Electrical Installations - Selection of Cables
- AS/NZS 3012 Electrical Installations - Construction and Demolitions
- AS/NZS 4836 Safe Working On Or Near Low-Voltage Electrical Installations and Equipment
- Electrical Safety (Installations) Regulations Authorised Version No.006
- Victorian Service and Installation Rules:2014 (optional)
- Analogue Insulation Resistance & Continuity Tester (IR Tester) + spare batteries
- Protective clothing as per AS/NZS4836: long sleeve shirt; long trousers; leather boots
Students should also bring a scientific calculator, page tabs, pens, highlighters, pencils, eraser, and a ruler.
We train almost every day of the year.
Please contact TTA for bookings.
TUTORING / TRAINING
Small Group Tutoring
Minimum 2 hour session
Minimum 2 hour session
LEP Essential Skills Training Programs
Program consists of 15, 4 hour sessions
Training - Core Content (40 hours)
Training - Practice Exams (20 hours)
Standard pace: 3 Weeks, 4 hours per day.
Fast learner pace: 7.5 days, 2 sessions per day.
Click here for more information on the program
DOWNLOAD - LEP Essential Skills Training Programs Brochure (same as image above)